This is an EVE Online themed Blog. Most posts will be In-Character (IC), however there will be occasional Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts as well. Which type of post is always in the title of each post. The RP Posts follow Argos and Liana Gelert.

Some themes maybe Mature.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Hey there Folks.  I've known for quite some time, obviously, that I've been neglecting this Blog.  I haven't in fact, posted anything since last May.  That's quite some time.  Part of that are some life changes I've been working through, but a large part of it has been flat out laziness.  The title is accurate, after all. 

While it's not as if I have ever had much readership (though how could I expect any with such a tiny sampling and a relatively quick stop!), I do suppose we should Blog for ourselves, and not anyone else.  Anyone else reading and enjoying our ramblings is a huge plus, but not the reason we should do it.  All of that aside, I'm going to start making it a priority that I have at minimum one post per week.  I hope you don't hold me to that, but that's the goal at this point. 

Most posts should be about EVE related things, though on occasion I'm sure I will drift a bit.  Thanks for your patience, and thank you for reading.

Argos

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased to be a reader, and I look forward to all your posts - IC, OOC, and non-EVE. I agree that doing a blog is really a personal thing (as in, you do it for yourself mainly), so there will be days when you're really motivated, and days where not so much. So long as you're happy with it, that's the main thing, and as I say - I'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete