This is an EVE Online themed Blog. Most posts will be In-Character (IC), however there will be occasional Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts as well. Which type of post is always in the title of each post. The RP Posts follow Argos and Liana Gelert.

Some themes maybe Mature.

Monday, March 30, 2015

PvP Fits?

A quick post before tomorrows big one with the Poetry Contest winners.

I've noticed that the most viewed Post on the Blog, other than the Contest, has been the one PvP fit that I've put up here.  I'm going to go ahead and assume that it means that people are interested in that kind of thing, so from this point onward I'll be posting at least one (1) new PvP fit each week, probably every Friday.  This may grow into something much, much more.  I'm considering simply writing a new, general guide to Frigates, Destroyers and potentially Cruisers in regards to their utility, roles, and potentially select Fits, and how they should be used in PvP.  Obviously any of the information contained within would be my opinion, and not necessarily the general consensus (or even the best options).  We'll see how inspired I happen to get once I start this project.

A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment