This is an EVE Online themed Blog. Most posts will be In-Character (IC), however there will be occasional Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts as well. Which type of post is always in the title of each post. The RP Posts follow Argos and Liana Gelert.

Some themes maybe Mature.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

'A Fight'



Below is a bit of EvE Poetry, written, quite badly, by me.  Apologies for the lack of proper composition heh.

'A Fight'

D-Scan shows my target,
Lone Atron drifting, drifting.
A faint hum sounds in my pod,
Engines fire the gate and I approach.

Alarm! Alarm!
A Huginn, quiet, stealthy,
Invisible.
A trap, and I have fallen.

In my pod I feel it all;
Shields fail with a flicker,
Armor sheds itself like
Layers of skin flaking away in a sandstorm.

Fire, fire,
It burns, but only in my mind.
Hull is rupturing, and I know
I am lost.

My pod seems to float,
And a soothing blue light envelopes me.
A flash, and for a moment I feel cold;
Then nothing.

I am blind,
Except for black, and the Darkness.
It passes in an instant;
I open my eyes, and I live.

A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment